Market Watch (includes all years out to at least the year 4000!) No VIX data. Easy to get to other years Calendar
The CBOE and the Options Clearing Corporation both publish nice options expiration calendars.
- Calendars from both sources show the VIX expiration date, which is when monthly VIX options and futures expire. The last trading for these securities is the previous trading day or in some cases pre-market trading the day of expiration.
- The Options Clearing Corporation 2022 Expiration Calendar (does not include VIX weekly & SPX option intra-week expirations
- The Cboe 2022 Expiration Calendar (includes VIX weekly & SPX option intra-week expirations
- The Options Clearing Corporation 2021 Expiration Calendar (does not include VIX weekly & SPX option intra-week expirations
- The Cboe 2021 Expiration Calendar (includes VIX weekly & SPX option intra-week expirations
Free Six Figure Investing Spreadsheet with 2020-2023 Equity Trading Days, VIX Future & Option Expirations, and SPX monthly Expirations
Updated January 11, 2022
Click here to leave a comment
3 thoughts on “2022 Option Expiration Calendars”
2017 has the same one as 2016…….
The last trading day used to be the day before expiration, but now it’s being moved to the same day. The first time you see that on the calendar is Feb 2015. Anyone know if the weeklys are likewise changing?
Weekly options will be unchanged. The shift that just finished was to have monthly options expire after close on Friday instead of on Saturday. WIth the advent of computers there was no need for the extra processing time. For more info: http://www.cboeoptionshub.com/2013/04/11/expiration-saturday-soon-to-be-gone/